The main chess competitions of the PCU International Chess Cup 2021 started today in the University of Antwerp “Hof van Liere”.
Some players did not show up or were unable to reach Antwerp. Thank you for your understanding and keeping all players in a safe environment! So there are 25 players participating to the PCU Chess Cup. (The competition will be mixed).
Regulations: ✔All games are played to FIDE regulations, unless specified differently below. ✔ Competition is mixed. ✔ Timing : 25’ + 10”/move ✔The tournament is played in Swiss System. ✔ Allotment of first pairings is done on the first day of competition.
Welcome players from:
- AP University College (BEL) : 1 player
- ETH Zürich (SUI) : 1 player
- KU Leuven (BEL) : 1 player
- Paris Saclay University (FRA) : 1 player
- Radboud University Nijmegen (NED) : 10 players
- University of Antwerp (BEL) : 3 players
- University of Luxembourg (LUX) : 8 player
The program for today (SATURDAY 4 December 2021)
10.00 h – 18.30 h (for match schedules and regulations see Competitions)
University of Antwerp “Hof van Liere”, Prinsstraat 13, 2000 Antwerp (Map Venue)
13.00 h – 14.00 h
University of Antwerp “Agora”, Grote Kauwenberg 2, 2000 Antwerp (Map Venue)
18.30 h – 20.00 h,
Da Giovanni, Jan Blomstraat 8, 2000 Antwerp (Map Venue)