ANTWERP, 14-16 OCTOBER 2020
Each team chooses and books their own accommodation and pays directly to the hotel or hostel of their choice. The hotel or hostel booking is considered as participation guarantee. Below you can find a list of hotels and hostels in the Antwerp city center area with reduced price – arranged by the University of Antwerp – close to or with easy public transport access to all event and competition venues. If you are looking for a more extended overview of all accommodation facilities in the greater metropolitan area, please visit www.visitantwerpen.be or the site of the Antwerp Booking Desk. All Sports Venues are reachable with public transportation (for which you receive a public transport pass in your Free Games Package).
Accommodation at reduced prices
In some hotels and hostels you can book rooms or beds at reduced prices.
How to book a hotel (please follow the steps in the right order) through our online booking tool (thanks to the University of Antwerp):
– Go to the online booking tool
– First enter the discount code UAACB19 and click on ‘Validate’
– Then enter the arrival and departure dates and click on ‘Search’
– You’ll see an overview of all available hotels and their Best Available Rate -10%, at that moment, including any cancellation conditions.
– Choose a hotel and book your room
» If you can’t find the desired accommodation above, below a list of Antwerp’s Youth Hostels and Budget Hotels:
- Antwerp Student Hostel (The ASH) (near central station)
- Antwerp City Hostel (in city center)
- AB Hostel (walking distance from Basketball Venue)
- Alias Youth Hostel (walking distance from Basketball Venue)
- Boomerang Hostel (near city park)
- Scoutshuis De Hopper (next to Basketball Venue)
- Youth Hostel Pulcinella (in city center)
- Hotel Postiljon * (in city center)
» Of course you can find/book your own accommodation through online portals or booking agencies. Please take note that our Team Guide will only come to your hotel if it is within the City, and reachable by Public Transportation. If unsure, check with the organization.